Sunday 5 June 2011

my cup of tea..!

I so enjoy the 2 cups of tea I have in a day...savour it till the last drop....makes me realise that to actually relish it, one must be completely awake, be in the present, where your hands can feel the warmth of the cup, you savour the aroma, taste the sweetness, appreciate its delicacy...If you are ruminating about the past or worrying about the future, you will completely miss the experience...like it happens with so many us..so often..You will then look down at the cup, and the tea is gone...


makes me wonder about our life..., so similar...if we dont live in the present, its gone...all too soon, without you realising it...you would've missed all the precious moments, the aromas, fragrances, the beauty and love that surrounds you...it will speed past you...

No comments:

Post a Comment